Date(s) - Sat, May 22, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Avon View High School
Our Tournament Coordinator, Cary Hollett, has been working hard at securing a venue for tournaments under the current provincial COVID guidelines. The tournaments are going to look quite different than the past, and there is still a lot of planning to go into it. We can tentatively say the following, but please be aware that all of this is subject to change.
- We are planning for 12 year and up (Junior/Senior) tournament for the weekend of May 1st in Windsor, NS. If all goes well, we plan on having a 11 year (Youth) and under tournament on May 22nd in Windsor as well. Get your practice in.
- The current COVID restrictions we have to follow are (THESE COULD ALL CHANGE AT ANY TIME):
- Only parent per athlete family allowed to watch. This means if you have more than one child, still only one person allowed to watch.
- No Canteen, so bring snacks and drinks.
- People will have to stay in the gym except when coming or going.
- There will be a set schedule as to when athletes are to arrive
- This will be all new for everyone, so expect there to be some glitches and be patient with everyone.
- We’re planning on the registration being from April 10th to April 26th.
- Pre Registration is mandatory, and there will be no registration at the door.
- Communication will be sent to athletes/parents advising of arrival time, and expected time of events.
- We will need lots of volunteers on hand to make this run smoothly, so please let Jeff Murphy know if you are available to help on either date.
Keep your eyes open for future communication with more details on everything above, but save the dates!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jeff Murphy at email@example.com