2019 Yarmouth Karate Challenge Cup
The importance of pre-registration is to aid in the setting up of the draws and to save time on the day of the tournament.
No registration forms will automatically total your fees or apply any applicable discounts, this will be handled at the door.
IF you plan to attend you SHOULD pre-register, but payment is made at tournament.
There is NO additional door registration!! Draw adjustments will be made, but PRE-REGISTRATION is a MUST!!
2 Ways to REGISTER!
|ONE METHOD: The online registration form below only allows for one registration per submission. NOTE: There are some changes from last season, please read carefully.|
SECOND METHOD: Register a group of Athletes. If you are familiar with MS Excel, you can download the registration file below, submit multiple entries, good for a family or submitting a bunch from a dojo. The file contains drop downs to help with the quality of the registration. Download, edit, save and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ninja Turtle (Ages: 5 to 8)
- Kata (Ages: 5 and up)
- Team Kata (Ages: 5 and up)
- Kumite (Ages: 7 and up)
Divisions: Divisions are based on the combination of karate rank, training and experience.
- Novice is for any athlete who has just started karate; up to one year of training; has graded 3 or less times within their karate style;
- Intermediate is based athletes with 1 to 3 years of training; more than 2 grading’s within their karate style; limited or no competition experience;
- Advanced is any athlete with 3 plus years of training; 1 year competition experience; all dan ranks; trying out for Provincial Team..